- 8 chicken thighs
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- ½ teaspoon of fresh ground pepper
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 400° F or 200° C
- In a large bowl mix garlic, thyme, sea salt, fresh ground pepper, extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice. Add chicken and mix to coat with dressing.
- Place chicken in large ovenproof skillet and sear both sides until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Place in oven and roast until chicken is cooked through, about 30 minutes.
- Serve with green beans.
Nanette Achziger is a wellbeing advocate, culinary explorer and author. She graduated from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition where she studied various holistic approaches to health and wellbeing including dietary theories from the top nutrition experts. She is passionate about sharing how easy it is to achieve a general sense of health and wellbeing. Through tips and tools in her blog and her book, Kaizen, she shares ways to create your own self-care rituals, reduce toxic exposure, and to nurture our selves through food, connection and self-love.